Stargate Props and Costumes

Welcome to the Internet's largest community dedicated to the props and costumes of Stargate.

This area is for issues not related to any of the other forums/catagories
#131210
I recently got a rabbit and I’m still trying to figure out the best daily routine for him. There seems to be a lot of conflicting information online about pellets, vegetables, hay, and treats. I want to make sure I’m giving him everything he needs without accidentally feeding too much of the wrong thing. What should I personally feed my rabbit each day to keep him healthy in the long run?
#131213
For my rabbits, I’ve found that keeping the diet fairly simple works best. The Rabbit.org Foundation has a really useful guide explaining how to properly feed rabbits and what proportion of their diet should come from hay, vegetables, pellets, and treats: https://rabbit.org/care/food-diet/

What surprised me most was how important hay really is, because it should make up the vast majority of an adult rabbit’s diet. I now make sure fresh grass hay is available all the time rather than treating it as just another type of food. I also give fresh leafy greens every day and only a relatively small amount of good-quality pellets. Fruit and other sweet foods are something I personally keep as an occasional treat rather than part of the normal diet.

Since changing to that approach, feeding has become much easier because I’m no longer constantly wondering whether I should add something else. I’d still adjust the amounts or diet with a rabbit-savvy veterinarian if my rabbit developed health or weight problems.

Petz

Chicago 2022

MONT

복잡한 절차 없는 간편한 모바일 예약 서비스를 도입하여 언제 어디서나 손쉽게 이용할 수 있[…]

COVID-19 Cancelations

MONT